- Duly completed application form which can be downloaded from the following link.Click here
- 02 Photograph (White background within last 06 months).
- Letter from the applicant – should be type (clearly addressed to the Malaysian High Commission stating the intention of going to Malaysia and if multiple visa is necessary, the need for the same, etc.)
- Letter from the Employer (If the applicant is not employed, it has to be clearly mentioned on the application form as well as on the applicant's letter) (If the applicant is owner of a business, an English translation of the Business registration has to be attached to confirm his presence in the business).
- If the applicant is invited by a person who is in Malaysia, a letter from the said person with a copy of his IC should be submitted.
- Inviting Company BRC.
- Company BRC and Bank statements for Last 03 months.
- Hotel confirmation
- Confirmed air ticket
- For fresh travelers, who have not been to any country before, we need a US$ 500/- endorsement on the passport (from a bank) and the receipt to confirm the same.
- Sri Lankan Resident Visa – (must be valid more than 06 months) – If foreign National apply from Sri Lanka.
No Objection Letter (Type) NOC:-
- Married Women Below 40 Years Old if Travelling Alone ( From Husband )
- Unmarried Women below 25 years old - Unemployed and Travelling Alone ( From Parent's/Guardian's )
Sabah and Sarawak
Terms & Conditions
Visas are beyond Findmyfare Pvt Ltd control, It’s purely respective of the
Embassy/ Immigration Office / VFS decision