This product gives you the freedom to make one date change to your flight without paying any airline penalty
fees To make your travel more flexible, the date change may be requested up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- This product allows you to change the date on all airlines.
- Each passenger in the booking is entitled to a date change.
- If you are flexible with travel dates, we’ll help you find the most affordable alternative flight.
- For date changes, airlines usually charge a penalty fee that could cost more than your original
ticket. With the Flexible Travel Dates product, no airline penalties will apply.
- If you book a return domestic flight you can change the dates of either your outbound or inbound
- Date changes can be requested up to 24 hours prior to departure
1. Add the Flexible Travel Dates product to your booking.
2. Submit a date change request.
- If you (or any other passenger in the booking) need to change the date of a flight, complete the
contact form here
- Once your request has been submitted, an agent will contact you to confirm the details of your request
and/or help you find the best alternative.
- Note, if the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will be required to pay the difference in
airfare and taxes between the two tickets.
3. Receive amended flight itinerary.
This product allows you to change the date on all airlines.
Date changes can be requested up to 24 hours prior to departure
If the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will be required to pay the difference in
airfare and taxes.
- If the price of your rebooked ticket is higher, you will be required to pay the difference in
airfare and taxes.
- This is not applicable for non-refundable flights
- To get this service origin should be Colombo (CMB).
- For international travel, you will only receive one date change. All changes must be done PRIOR to
original departure date on the ticket.
- You can change your travel to any date within the validity of your ticket (can vary between 1 – 6
months). The validity of your ticket is determined by the airline’s policy.
- This product only covers date changes and may not be used for traveller name changes, rerouting,
stopovers and class upgrades.
- Changes to origin/destination airports and airlines are not permitted.
- Date changes must be requested at least 24 hours PRIOR to departure.
- If you are departing in more than 48 hours, date changes will be processed 5 days a week, from Mon - Fri 09:00 A.M. -17.30 P.M
- If you are departing in less than 48 hours, emergency requests will be processed 5 days a week, from Mon - Fri 09:00 A.M. -17.30 P.M
- The new date requested must be more than 24 hours from the time your request is submitted.
- Flights must be used in the order they were originally booked.
- Other general
findmyfare terms and conditions apply.