Lock now. Book later at same fare.
Lock a flight fare today and pay only if your plan is confirmed. Even if the fare increases, you still pay only the locked fare. Use this option to help secure your seat for the future without worrying about a price-hike when the travel date nears or flight tickets selling out.
To use the Lock My Fare service simply call us on 011 7 24 7 365
Lock My Fare helps you lock the fares starting from LKR 0.
Why wait till you confirm your travel plans? Reserve your seat starting from LKR 0.
Price Hike Protection
Flight fares change very often, but you can pay the locked price.
It’s a confirmed booking & PNR will be shared immediately once you lock the fare.
Flight fares change very often. We understand that you may not be able to book immediately. Lock your fare & we will send you the reservation details which you can use for visa application process.
Step 1 :
Select your flight
Step 2 :
Lock the fare. The cost of lock my fare starting from LKR 0 and as follows. You can add this to your Dialog mobile bill.
||Eigible only if travel date
||+ 3 days
||+ 14 days
||+ 21 days
Step 3 :
You will receive a SMS with One Time Password by Dialog to confirm the payment
That’s it! We will create the reservation and email/SMS you the details. You may pay the full within the given period of time. It is possible to extend the lock my fare duration as well.
You now have 3 options:
Option A :
Before the lock expires, click the link in the email/SMS to return back and pay the locked fare. Once payment is received, you will be emailed the confirmed e-Ticket.
Option B :
If you wish to extend the lock my fare duration, you can do it through the same link in the email.
Option C :
If your plans change, you may simply ignore the lock and forfeit the Lock My Fare fee already paid.
- Lock My Fare fee is an amount that you pay to lock your flight fare.
- Lock My Fare fee is non-refundable.
- Lock My Fare fee and its expiry period may vary for each flight, booking and travel dates, number of passengers and a number of other factors.
- After the Lock My Fare expiry period, your lock and locked flight fare is no longer valid.
- Lock My Fare fee you already paid is forfeited and is not transferable to another Lock My Fare.
- We would have attempted to send reminder emails before the Lock My Fare expires, but it is your sole responsibility to remember and return back to pay the flight fare.
- Sale and promotional fares may not be locked.
- Lock My Fare is a feature that allows you to lock your fare for starting from LKR. 0 and pay locked amount within defined time frame.
- Lock My Fare feature availability is subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions which are governed by the findmyfare.com and respective airline rules and regulations.
- The Lock My Fare feature available only for refundable air tickets except Low Cost Carriers.
- The Lock My Fare charge is non-refundable and is not adjustable in the final ticketing price
- The Lock My Fare ‘4 hours’ free option is available through all mobile service providers and the paid service only available for Dialog mobile users.
- This is applicable on the ticket base fare excluding all applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Lock My Fare is only valid for bookings made through findmyfare.com.
- Itinerary cannot be changed on Lock My Fare bookings, until the booking is ticketed.
- Findmyfare reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In a rare event, after you purchased the Lock My Fare and later returned back to pay the flight fare, the actual flight for which you locked the fare might get sold out. In such a case, Findmyfare will find a seat for you on an alternative flight. In the rarest of rare event that this alternative also isn’t available, Findmyfare shall refund you any flight fare collected as well as up to 2 times the Lock My Fare fee.
- Other Airline penalties will apply for any changes & Cancellations.
- Other general findmyfare terms and conditions apply.