Welcome to the Findmyfare.com website. This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. This Site (the "Website") is maintained and published by Findmyfare Private Limited ("Findmyfare") a company incorporated and registered under the laws of socialist republic of Sri Lanka. If and when you access, browse or use this Website you accept, without any limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions which appear below.
Findmyfare Private Limited will be referred as ("Findmyfare","Website","FMF","Us","We") and You maybe referred as ("Customer","Client","User") throughout this document and website.
The cancellation fees varies from airline to airline, for further details regarding cancellation fees please contact our customer support service at +94 117 24 7 365.
The following Terms and Conditions of Use and any extra terms posted on this website together constitute the entire agreement between Findmyfare and you with respect to your use of this Website.
While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
If you comply with these terms and conditions of use, Findmyfare grants you a non- exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
Any waiver of cancellation charges shall be at the sole discretion of the Supplier.
If customer is unable to avail any services due to any cancellation of services by any supplier, customer must immediately cancel any connected bookings to claim part refund, if eligible as per the cancellation policy.
If for any reason the full booking amount is not charged, findmyfare.com will seek the balance amount from the customer or cancel the booking with appropriate cancellation charges and will only refund the balance amount to the customer.
All materials on this Website , including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like ( "the content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws.
All proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this website are owned by Findmyfare. By displaying them on this website, findmyfare is not granting you any license to use those proprietary logos, service marks or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
If this website contains chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other forms of communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper. You agree that when using the website or any facility available here from you shall not do the following:
1. Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights.
2. Publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
3. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws( or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the user owns or controls the right thereto or has received all consent therefor as may be required by law.
4. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
6. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
7. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a forum that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
The Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, information related to various tourist spots, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
1. Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
2. Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
5. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
6. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
7. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
8. Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
10. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service.
11. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that Findmyfare.ltd may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to any content you submit without notice to you. If you submit more than one review for the same hotel, only your most recent submission is eligible for use.
You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this Website). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website:
1. Any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law.
2. Any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services).
3. Any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website.
1. There can be exceptional circumstances where FMF and / or the Service Providers may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, a pandemic, an epidemic, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. or any other reason beyond the control of FMF.
2. If FMF has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The User agrees that FMF being merely a facilitator of the services and products booked, cannot be held responsible for any such Force Majeure circumstance. The User has to contact the Service Provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
3. The User agrees that in the event of non-confirmation of booking due to any technical reasons (like network downtime, disconnection with third party platforms such as payment gateways, banks etc.) or any other similar failures, FMF’s obligation shall be limited refunding the booking amount, if any, received from the customer. Such refund shall completely discharge FMF from all liabilities with respect to that transaction. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
4. In no event shall FMF and be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, and any other damages like damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Findmyfare does not cause Findmyfare to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belong to Findmyfare.ltd. Accordingly Findmyfare reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of Findmyfare is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
This Site may contain contests that require you to send in material or information about yourself or offer prizes. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you participate.
The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Findmyfare may make changes or improvements at any time.
The materials on this site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Information, software, products, and services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates and their respective suppliers. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Findmyfare disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the hotel , air or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers. Hotel or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. Findmyfare may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
Findmyfare has endeavored to ensure that all the information provided by it is correct, but Findmyfare neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information. Findmyfare makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, Findmyfare merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. Findmyfare is not the last mile service provider to you and therefore, Findmyfare shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall Findmyfare be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from Findmyfare.
Neither shall Findmyfare be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Findmyfare, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Findmyfare shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Findmyfare's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Findmyfare is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for purchase in your particular country or locality. The reference to such products and services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location. You should check with the call centre agents at Findmyfare.ltd.
Findmyfare may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
Findmyfare may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Findmyfare reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Findmyfare's systems as well as its client's interests are and remain, well-protected.
Towards this end, Findmyfare may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of Bookings placed by you.
If Findmyfare, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said Bookings are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Findmyfare may cancel the said Bookings at any time up to 5 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 5 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Findmyfare.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
Findmyfare requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, Findmyfare does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Findmyfare does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. Some hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Findmyfare, Inc. for your hotel booking. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
No waiver by Findmyfare of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
If any dispute arises between you and Findmyfare during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts situated at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
1. While registering on the Website, the User will have to choose a password to access that User's account and User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of both the password and the account as well as for all activities on the account. It is the duty of the User to notify FMF immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security.
2. FMF will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of the password or account, either with or without the User's knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's account at any time.
3. User understands that any information that is provided to this Website may be read or intercepted by others due to any breach of security at the User's end.
4. for cases of fraud detection, offering bookings on credit (finance) etc., FMF may at times verify certain information of its Users, as and when required.
5. Additionally, FMF may share your Personal Information in an anonymized and/ or aggregated form with a third party that FMF may engage to perform certain tasks on its behalf, including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, data processing and assessing credit worthiness for offering bookings on credit.
6. FMF cannot guarantee that there will never be any security breach of its systems which may have an impact on User's information too.
7. The data of the User as available with FMF may be shared with concerned law enforcement agencies for any lawful or investigation purpose without the consent of the User.
Findmyfare.com uses a technology called SSL (secure sockets layer) with 128-bit encryption key to keep your personal information safe and confidential as it travels from your computer to our servers. SSL is an encryption technology that scrambles/encodes a message so that only the recipient can unscramble the data. All of the ordering information you provide is encrypted by your SSL enabled browser BEFORE it gets sent. .
All the payment related information such as Credit Card Details are collected & kept with the relevant banks while the rest of the information such as Name, Email, Phone number that had been collected here is for Findmyfare.com use only.
Findmyfare.com is committed to providing a simple, seamless and efficient refund process. All refund applications are required to be applied through the online refund request form provided in the customer support section. All refunds are subject to final approval by the specific supplier related to airlines, hotels, lodging, travel insurance and other service providers. The value to be determined for refund will also be subject to the approved refund value by the specific suppliers. Mentioned below is the refund procedure for different payment methods.
Please note that all refunds requested for travel affected due to COVID-19 pandemic are subject to approval by the respective airline/supplier. This means the usual refund policy and the lead time in processing the refunds back to the customer may be affected due to the unprecedented demand in requests received.
We shall notify you on the progress of your refund on a regular basis through calls or emails on the respective contact information provided by you at the time of booking.
A) Credit/Debit Card Payments
B) Other forms of Payments
1. Fares may change unless ticketed
2. Special fares are subject to penalties / Non- Refundable.
3. All Fares and Taxes are subject to change as per Market Conditions and Currency Fluctuations.
4. Un utilized or Partially Utilized Tickets are subject to an Airline Refund/ Cancellation fee.
5. If passengers do not travel on booked dates, AIRLINE NO SHOW charges apply.
6. Date Change charges apply as per each Airline.
7. Per Cardholder can purchase Maximum 04 Tickets.
8. Ticket may be subject to a Difference in Fare during date changes.
9. Payment by Credit Card is subject to a Convenience fee.
10. Installment schemes are available with Credit Cards and may be subject to a handling fee.
11. Not liable for non-travel due to lack of destination/transit visa/other mandatory travel/visa document(s).
12. Not liable for non-travel due to miss matches/Mistakes in passenger names.
13. Some tickets require verifications and passport details before issuing.
14. TTL is indicative not entirely to rely upon since subject to change by airline at any time. Always complete payment soon as possible to secure fare.
15. Payments must be realized and Ticket issued before Ticket Time Limit (TTL).
16. For offline payments such as cheque and bank transfers, payment needs to reach us within at least one working day, otherwise the transaction will be canceled.
17. No sale is confirmed until E-TICKET is issued to customers.
18. findmyfare.com is a facilitation platform providing easy and convenient access to reservations. Due to the volatile nature of the aviation industry, airlines delay and default in refund of tickets. we shall be in a position to process customer refunds against flight tickets only if the same have been refunded by the respective Airline. In the event an airlines discontinues its operations, we will not be accountable for any customer refunds where in the same have not been refunded by the Airlines.
Airlines stop accepting cancellation/rescheduling requests 24 - 72 hours before departure of the flight, depending on the airline.
Rescheduling Charges = Rescheduling/Change Penalty + Fare Difference (if applicable).
All rescheduling and cancellation will be subject to a Findmyfare handling fee of LKR 2,500 per passenger.
Disclaimer: The airline penalty is indicative based on an automated interpretation of airline fare rules as such Findmyfare doesn't guarantee the accuracy of this information. For confirming cancellation/change fee, please call our customer care.
Depending on payment method there may be an additional convenience fee. LKR 0 for Cash Deposit/Bank Transfer(Online and offline); Credit/Debit cards (2.5% for Visa/Master/American Express Cards )
Findmyfare reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. Findmyfare further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by Findmyfare for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. Findmyfare is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
The User shall request Findmyfare for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and Findmyfare as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
gift card redemptions are non-refundable.
1. All bookings made through FMF are subject to the requirements of visa including but not limited to transit visa, OK TO BOARD which are to be obtained by the User as per the requirement of their travel bookings and the requirements of the countries the User intends to visit or transit through.
2. FMF is not responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such visa requirements and is also not liable to refund any amount to the User for being unable to utilize the booking due to absence or denial of visa, irrespective whether or not the User has availed the services of FMF for the visa process too. Refund, if any, will be as per the applicable terms of booking and cancellation policy.
1. FMF will send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction or booking made by the User, via SMS, internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp, voice call, e-mail or any other alternate communication detail provided by the User at the time of booking.
2. FMF may also contact the User through the modes mentioned above for any pending or failed bookings, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same.
3. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS, internet-based messaging applications like WhatsApp, voice call, email or any other mode by FMF are:
4. The User will indemnify FMF against all types of losses and damages incurred by FMF due to any action taken by TRCSL, Service Providers (as per TRCSL regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous complaint raised by the User on FMF with respect to the communications mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
1. It is an online bus ticket booking system. It doesn't operate any bus services. Only authorized bus operators will be viewable on the website.
2. Bus fares shown on the website are subjected to change. Bus fares may also be subjected to additional charges and fees including taxes.
3. We are not responsible for delays, availability of the bus, services on the bus, and any loss of goods or property of the passengers on the bus.
4. We are not responsible for any accidents or harm caused to the passenger and is hereby excused from any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, or attorneys' fees.
5. The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding point address 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
6. Any changes to travel dates due to weather conditions will be communicated through email or phone.
7. It is the customer's responsibility to provide a correct email/phone so that the booking confirmation email/SMS will not be delayed and won't fail to reach you. Please call us if you don't receive booking confirmation within 24 hours.
8. All transaction amount is in LKR.
9. Other general findmyfare Terms and Conditions shall apply.
1. Findmyfare at its sole discretion reserves the right to not accept any booking without assigning any reason thereof.
2. We will not provide any service or share e-Ticket/confirmed booking details till such time the complete consideration is received from the customer.
3. In addition to other remedies and recourse available to us under this Terms and Conditions or under applicable law, we may limit the User's activity, warn other users of the User's actions, immediately suspend or terminate the User's registration, or refuse to provide the User with access to the Website.
4. Once a User has been suspended or terminated, such User shall not register or attempt to register with us with different credentials, or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such User is reinstated by us. we may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
5. If a User breaches this Terms and Conditions, we reserves the right to recover any amounts due to be paid by the User to us, and to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary.
6. The User shall not write or send any content to us which is, or communicate with us using language or content which is abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, illicit or otherwise objectionable.
7. If the User violates any of the aforesaid terms, we shall be at liberty to take appropriate legal action against the User.
8. Customer agrees that that the end service provider may refuse to provide the service(s), agreed to be provided to the Customer, for any booking made through us with/without assigning any reasons or owing to reasons including but not limited to behavioural issues, public safety, health hazards, infectious diseases, government orders/notification etc. In such scenarios of refusal, the liability that may ensue shall solely vest with the end service provider as it is outside the purview of us and the User agrees that any claim, refund or damages against such refusal shall lie solely against the end service provider and not Findmyfare.
1. The User expressly undertakes to provide us with correct and valid information while making use of the Website under these Terms and Conditions, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts. Any default on part of the User would disentitle the User from availing the services from us.
2. In case we discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of the travelers is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by that User, We shall be entitled to appropriate legal remedies against the User, including cancellation of the bookings, without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any other person in the booking, as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
3. If any judicial, quasi-judicial, investigation agency, government authority approaches us to cancel any booking, we will cancel the same without approaching the concerned User whose booking has been cancelled.
4. The User shall not hold Findmyfare responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by us for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include us denying or cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
1. Users are advised to check the description of the services and products carefully before making a booking. User(s) agree to be bound by all the conditions as contained in booking confirmation or as laid out in the confirmed e-Ticket/booking voucher. These conditions are also to be read in consonance with the Terms and Conditions.
2. If a User intends to make a booking on behalf of another person, it shall be the responsibility of the User to inform such person about the terms of this Terms and Conditions, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
3. The User undertakes to abide by all procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services available through FMF. The User further undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, directions etc. issued by either the Government, CBSL or any other statutory body empowered to do so with reference to use of services or for each transaction.
4. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. FMF may change the features or functionality of the services being provided at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice. We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reasonably fit for all purposes. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from FMF or through the services opted shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services.
5. User also authorizes Findmyfare's representative to contact such user over phone, message and email at any time.
1. Except with the prior registration with FMF as B2B sub agents, corporate agents or a franchisee, and explicit permission of FMF to use the Website, all travel agents, tour operators, consolidators or aggregators ("Travel Agents") are barred from using this Website for any commercial or resale purpose.
2. If any such bookings are detected, FMF reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel all such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agents and also to withhold payments or any refunds thereto. FMF shall not be held liable for any incidental loss or damage that may arise from the bookings made by any person through such Travel Agents. The liability in case of such cancellations shall be solely borne by such Travel Agents.
3. All discounts and offers mentioned on the Website are applicable only to the User(s) of Findmyfare for legitimate bookings.