Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Findmyfare.com website. This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. This Site (the "Website") is maintained and published by Findmyfare Private Limited ("Findmyfare"), a company incorporated and registered under the laws of socialist republic of Sri Lanka. If and when you access, browse or use this Website you accept, without any limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions which appear below.
The following Terms and Conditions of Use and any extra terms posted on this website together constitute the entire agreement between Findmyfare and you with respect to your use of this Website.
While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
If you comply with these terms and conditions of use, Findmyfare grants you a non- exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
All materials on this Website , including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like ( "the content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws.
All proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this website are owned by Findmyfare. By displaying them on this website, findmyfare is not granting you any license to use those proprietary logos, service marks or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
Public forum and Other's rights
If this website contains chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other forms of communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper. You agree that when using the website or any facility available here from you shall not do the following:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights.
- Publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws( or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the user owns or controls the right thereto or has received all consent therefor as may be required by law.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a forum that the user knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this Website). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website:
- Any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law.
- Any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services).
- Any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website.
The Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, information related to various tourist spots, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages. 6. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Sri Lanka.
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that Findmyfare.ltd may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to any content you submit without notice to you. If you submit more than one review for the same hotel, only your most recent submission is eligible for use.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You
understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be
read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a
particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted
(send in code). Sending a message to Findmyfare does not cause
Findmyfare to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belong to Findmyfare.ltd. Accordingly Findmyfare reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of Findmyfare is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
Contests and interactions
The materials on this site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Information, software, products, and services contained on this website, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates and their respective suppliers. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Findmyfare disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the hotel , air or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers. Hotel or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates and their respective suppliers make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. Findmyfare may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
Findmyfare has endeavored to ensure that all the information provided by it is correct, but Findmyfare neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information. Findmyfare makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information.
You also acknowledge that through this Site, Findmyfare merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate highest quality services to you. Findmyfare is not the lastâ€“mile service provider to you and therefore, Findmyfare shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall Findmyfare be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the services; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from Findmyfare.
Neither shall Findmyfare be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Findmyfare, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Findmyfare shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Findmyfare's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Findmyfare is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to defend and indemnify Findmyfare, Findmyfare Affiliates, and their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
(a) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein; or
(b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party
Terms and Conditions of Use
Findmyfare may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Findmyfare reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Findmyfare's systems as well as its client's interests are and remain, well-protected.
Towards this end, Findmyfare may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
If Findmyfare, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Findmyfare may cancel the said orders at any time up to 5 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 5 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Findmyfare.
Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
Findmyfare (Pvt) Ltd works with AdRoll retargeting, who uses technology including web beacons and cookies to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us.
No personally identifiable information about you is collected or shared by AdRoll with Findmyfare (Pvt) Ltd. You can opt-out of AdRoll and their partners by visiting this link.
Findmyfare requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, Findmyfare does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Findmyfare does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. Some hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Findmyfare, Inc. for your hotel booking. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
No waiver by Findmyfare of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
If any dispute arises between you and Findmyfare during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts situated at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
All the payment related information such as Credit Card Details are collected & kept with the relevant banks while the rest of the information such as Name, Email, Phone number that had been collected here is for Findmyfare.com use only.
Please note applicable charges will be deducted and refunded.
please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the funds into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. Findmyfare.com has no influence over these timescales.
The refund should be converted to your local currency by your credit card company. How your reservation is processed will determine what shows on your card statement. However, your statement will ALWAYS show "Findmyfare" somewhere in the subject line.
- Fares may change unless ticketed.
- Special fares are subject to penalties / Non- Refundable.
- All Fares and Taxes are subject to change as per Market Conditions and Currency Fluctuations.
- Un utilized or Partially Utilized Tickets are subject to an Airline Refund/ Cancellation fee.
- If passengers do not travel on booked dates, AIRLINE NO SHOW charges apply.
- Date Change charges apply as per each Airline.
- Ticket may be subject to a Difference in Fare during date changes.
- Payment by Credit Card is subject to a Convenience fee.
- Installment schemes are available with Credit Cards and may be subject to a handling fee.
- Not liable for non-travel due to lack of destination/transit visa/other mandatory travel/visa document(s).
- Not liable for non-travel due to miss matches/Mistakes in passenger names.
- Some tickets require verifications and passport details before issuing.
- Payments must be realized and Ticket issued before Ticket Time Limit (TTL).
- For offline payments such as cheque and bank transfers, payment needs to reach us within at least one working days, otherwise the transaction will be cancelled.
Fees and Payments
Findmyfare reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. Findmyfare further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by Findmyfare for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. Findmyfare is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
The User shall request Findmyfare for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and Findmyfare as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.